The Marriage Accountability Plan (MAP) is a detailed 53-page planning document for couples to use to develop a joint vision for their marriage in an easy-to-learn format that builds agreement in three pivotal areas (Spirituality, Steward, and Service). Couples will discuss what it means to be "successful" in marriage and specific tactics to find a sense of wholeness that builds the marriage to its fullest potential. The Marriage Accountability Plan is a 'must have' resource for couples that desire to operate on one accord.
- Chapter 1: Your Best and Highest Purpose
- Chapter 2: The Planning Stool
- Chapter 3: Set a Shared Vision
- Chapter 4: Connect to Your Spirit (Spirituality)
- Chapter 5: Sow in Fertile Soil (Stewardship)
- Chapter 6: Find the Need (Service)
- Chapter 7: Be Accountable to Others
- Chapter 8: Conclusion
The Marriage Accountability Plan
The Marriage Accountability Plan (MAP) is a digital document which is delivered in an easily accessible PDF format.